With Christmas just around the corner, here’s a list of quick and easy crochet gifts that you can whip up last minute! From beanies to mittens and homewares, all of these crochet patterns are free!
2. One hour Crochet Beanie – This thick and chunky beanie (+ the pom pom!) works up in an hour! It’s an beginner-friendly project with in child, teen and adult sizes - so beanies for everyone!
3. Crochet Modern Hot Pad by Mama in a Stitch – These minimalist hot pads are a handy and useful kitchen DIY gift!
4. Everyday Beanie - These simple crochet beanies are the perfect staple hat for winter! The free crochet pattern has a step-by-step video tutorial that ranges from preemie baby size to adult large!
5. Fave Twist Crochet Headband by Mama in a Stitch – Keep your ears toasty this winter with this stylish and simple crochet headband!
6. Mohair Crochet Beanie - Fluffy, cosy and light as a cloud, this mohair beanie is a great luxe crochet gift for a special loved one!
Pin me for later!
7. Faux Fur Crochet Mittens by All About Ami – These adorable faux fur crochet mittens look store bought!
8. Faux Fur Headband by All About Ami – Learn how to crochet a fluffy headband that's perfect for winter!
9. Brooklyn Ridge Hat by Sewrella – This slouchy beanie is super easy to make and there are also lots of customisable options so you can get the perfect fit 🙂
10. Carry All Trays by All About Ami – These crochet carry all trays come in variety of shapes (circle, square or rectangular) and sizes! You could easily gift one or the whole set!