From sweaters, tees, bags and dresses - these modern crochet patterns are all free and perfect for summer!
This post may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy for details.
I often get asked, “What can you crochet in summer?” or “Isn’t crocheting a winter hobby?”. So, I’ve gathered a list of 8 summer crochet patterns that will keep you cool during the warmer months! 🙂
8 Free Summer Crochet Patterns!
1. Sunburst Crop by Mama in a Stitch – The humble granny square gets a modern revival! This wonderful boho summer top is constructed with lacy granny squares to create a fun and modern crochet top. I love how you get a hint of the granny square detailing at the front and then they cover the entire back! This design also has a handy kit!
2. Sea Breeze Tank Top by Forthefrills– The ultimate summer tank! This v-neck tank top is super versatile and goes with absolutely anything! It’s a super quick and easy and the free crochet pattern that is also accompanied by a video tutorial … What’s not to love?
3. Wildrose Backpack by AllAboutAmi – This stunning crochet backpack is worked up in Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton to create a sturdy and stylish summer accessory! This design also features a modern granny square to create a beautifully detailed backpack. The bag features a drawstring closure and a handy interior pocket to hold your phone. You can find the Wildrose Backpack in a kit too!
4. Forest Breeze Tee by Forthefrills – The t-shirt sister to the Sea Breeze Tank! This design is made using simple crochet stitches to create an airy, loose and v-neck top! This design is a wonderful casual tee that can also be worn year-round.
5. Seaside Cardigan by Sewrella – The perfect extra layer for cool summer nights and breezy beach days! Featuring ribbed cuffs and a fold-over collar, this summer cardigan is elegant, timeless and the Cotton Bamboo blend yarn means you can wear it all year-round! Get the kit here!
6. Vivo Dress – A simple and elegant crochet dress that’s perfect for summer. This design is sleeveless and made out of cotton yarn so it will keep you cool all summer long!
7. Nautical Knots Pullover by Stitch and Hound– An effortlessly chic sweater that’s a wonderful layering piece. Wear this sweater strolling down the beach or out sailing, it’s a classically seafarer chic!
8. Audrey Crochet Dress – This stunning fit and flare crochet dress is effortlessly stylish! This dress is super comfy and has lots of stretch thanks to the drape of Lion Brand Jeans!
Pin me for later!
Leave a Reply